AT A GLANCE
The RVO Health Early Careers Program allows you to build your career while building a better way to health and wellbeing for everyone! Through our purpose-driven organization whose mission is dedicated to health and wellbeing, you’ll gain autonomy quickly, drive impact, and have access to resources you can’t find in the classroom. You don’t need to be in the clinical space to make an impact in the health industry - join us and be part of a solution that matters!
The Early Careers Rotational Program is an 18-month program for graduating seniors and is divided up into two 9-month rotations within one of RVO Health’s core functions, Data Analytics. Through this program, you’ll gain subject matter expertise, solve meaningful problems across the business, and fast-track your learning. Join us to gain diverse experiences across an organization made up of industry-leading brands and experts, while also contributing your own perspectives and ideas to a growing business! Our rotational experience is designed to accelerate your learning and growth as you work towards a potential promotion by program graduation. Apply now to learn more!
Where You'll Be
To prioritize togetherness, culture, and accountability, RVO Health operates on a hybrid in-office work schedule. We expect employees to work from our South Charlotte office Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday each week. You are welcome to work remotely Mondays and Fridays if you wish.
1101 Red Ventures Dr Fort Mill, SC 29707
What You’ll Do
- As an Associate in the Data Analytics rotational track at RVO Health, you'll transform millions of impressions and unstructured data from our digital properties and products into powerful insights and tools that help us deepen connections between brands and consumers.
- You'll build relationships with business teams and technology teams to identify new opportunities for deep analytics on customer behavior, site performance, and product functionality
- You'll conduct hands-on, advanced analytics using multiple data sources originating from different applications and different systems, utilizing statistics to identify significance, noise, and correlations in data that improve business performance
- You'll synthesize strategic insights derived from your analyses to make recommendations about customer experience and marketing investment digital marketing
- You'll build and launch data products to satisfy project requirements and see them through to adoption - this may come in the form of visualizations, notebooks, and/or algorithms
What We’re Looking For
- Graduating in Spring 2024
- July 2024 start date
- Ability to collect and mine data from disparate data sources, and willing to dig deeper and understand the process that creates data
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize data into actionable insights and communicate recommendations to leadership
- Desire to drive decisions and behavior changes through analytical capabilities
- Knowledge of machine learning, statistical modeling and optimization, some experience working directly or indirectly in Python or R
- Knowledge of foundational analytics toolkit - data extraction, manipulation and visualizations (e.g., SQL, Pandas, Tableau, Ggplot)
- Entrepreneur mindset with strong business acumen and capability of coming up with creative ideas to create value for consumers and businesses
- A self-starter mentality and intellectual curiosity to dig into the work and provide unique perspectives and analysis for maximum impact
- Enthusiasm for working in a dynamic, fast-paced, performance-driven environment
- A steady desire and commitment to learning at an accelerated rate, but also wants to knowledge share and contribute diverse ideas to our teams
- Passion for health and wellness and an interest helping others build a better way to health and well-being
- Desire to bring your authentic self and unique perspective to work every day - and don't forget the sense of humor!
Pursuant to various state Fair Pay Acts, below is a summary of compensation elements for this role at the company. The following benefits are provided by RVO Health, subject to eligibility requirements.
- Starting Salary: $70,000
- Access to a Free Udemy for Business subscription—thousands of hours of learning content on hundreds of different subjects at your fingertips
- Health Insurance Coverage (medical, dental, and vision)
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- 401(k) with match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Parental Bonding Benefit Program
Who We Are:
Founded in 2022, RVO Health is a new healthcare platform of digital media brands, services and technologies focused on building relationships with people throughout their health & wellness journey. We meet people where they are in their personal health journeys and connect them with both the information and the care they need. RVO Health was created by joining teams from both Red Ventures and UnitedHealth Group’s Optum Health. Together we’re focused on delivering on our vision of a stronger and healthier world.
RVO Health is comprised of Healthline Media (Healthline, Medical News Today, Psych Central, Greatist and Bezzy), Healthgrades, FindCare and PlateJoy; Optum Perks, Optum Store and the virtual coaching platforms Real Appeal, Wellness Coaching, and QuitForLife.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
RVO Health is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at RVO Health is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We do not provide visa sponsorship for this role at this time.